Friday, March 02, 2007

March Meeting-One Word at a Time

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting is coming up next Thursday, March 8. Thought we'd do some readings of our work. So, if you have something you want to share, bring it. If you want, we can do some writing excercises. I'll bring my little prompt book.

Last month there was a suggestion that if we want to have some of our work critiqued, you could either send it by email or post it to the blog. Remember the blog is public domain. If you want to post to the blog, I need to invite you. Just let me know. Or you could email me your excerpt as an attachment and I can copy it onto a blog. I will email our group members, and attach a member list with their contact information. If you don't want any part of your contact information shared with the other members, notify me via email. I will not post any contact information on the blog unless asked to do so

See you Thursday Eve.
Comment: Individual Blogs can be monitored for types of readers allowed.